Wednesday, June 07, 2006

In The Email

I received an interesting email yesterday, but I think I'll pass on it:

Hello,

I am a casting associate for Fox’s hit show “Trading Spouses.” I was checking out your website and was hoping you could help me out in my search. We are looking for families who are dedicated and passionate in their convictions to participate in the show which highlights the wealth of cultures and personalities from households across ther country. The show requires that each family consist of at least one child between 6-18 years of age and have two parents within the home. At the end of the 7 day shoot, each family receives $50,000. If you are what we are looking for, or know anything family that is, please contact me. If you have any questions regarding the show, check out the website and www.fox.com and click on the “Trading Spouses” icon.

Our deadline is approaching FAST and I would love for families to have this amazing opportunity. Thanks so much and I can’t wait to hear from you!

Thanks a lot and take care,

Jason

Jason Eskin
Casting Assistant
Trading Spouses
Rocket Science Laboratories
323.802.0485
JasonE@rocketsciencelabs.com

No comments: