Thursday, February 17, 2005

Realistic Republicans

Texas Senator John Cornyn says it is "unrealistic to assume that the 10 million illegal aliens in the United States can be deported and that the only alternative is to create a temporary worker program that has them come forward on their own. " This hopeless notion that we can and should defend the border is distinguishable from the hard-headed realism behind Republican notions of planting democracy in Iraq and Afghanistan. Don't be expecting change, any time soon, from the Republican party's policy of "Invade-the-world, invite-the-world."

1 comment:

Terry Finley said...

I wanted at one time to be a free lance writer, but I did not stick with it. I am proud of you.

I invite you to visit my blog and to study the Bible with me.

Terry Finley
http://clearcutbiblestudies.blogspot.com/