Monday, March 31, 2008


I'll be one of the contributors to the new group blog from The American Conservative, @TAC


Anonymous said...

I don't know who you are, but your snotty "I think I'll pass" comment on Paulville has earned you a "loser" mark in my book.

Anonymous said...


Original anonymous here, not that anyone else reads your blog.

Glad to know that you "can't imagine" moving to NH to join the Free State project.

Give it another 12-18 months, then maybe it won't seem so silly. You did see this, right?:

CH Deason said...

Geez, Clark. What are you a pinko, liberal, conservative going to TAC, or what?

CH Deason - Great American

Clark said...

I hate everybody equally. Especially lawyers.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move.

John McCain thinks this is a good idea.

D Seizure said...

Stooks, go to NH! You lose at least 10 pounds shoveling every winter! Not that you've got any to lose...cutey.